Saturday, May 06, 2006

Can you think for me?

You can think yourself to the extent that you are!
No kidding. In plain language, you just cannot think for any other living being. After all, every body has got his/her own brains. I believe a person's thought process is totality of his childhood upbringing, societal influence, etc. Every teeny weenie incidents of his past shape his thought process.

A prostitute can only long for the luxuries of Paris Hilton. May be she can go to the extent of thinking that she is Paris Hilton. Sure she can. But her understanding and thought process of Hilton hotel chains would be very different. May be she could delight customers more than Paris Hilton. No pun intended. After all there is no stopping to your thought process. You can definitely think you are a Spiderman. But for god's sake, please don’t try to spin your cobwebs.

Wait a min. What about those supreme states of consciousness like in yoga where people's thoughts match and they can feel for each other. May be they don’t speak a word. May be they don’t speak the same tongue. Tongues apart, what is the force binding each other? Do we really understand them? It is quite complicated. May be my thought process is biased because I think just like me. May be I should think for them too. Well can you please think for me? Please can you?

1 comment:

Vishal Tayal said...

Why should I think for you? Do you want to be spoonfed for even thinking!!! Seems like this is the era of readymade clothes, ready possession homes, and guess what... readymade thinking!

Come on, man!!