Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Almighty

Am I going to discuss about Jim Carrey's role in Bruce, the Almighty? Nopes. Well, it's opportune to post my views abt the Almighty which many believe to rule the man kind. Am I one among that group? Well, if you ask me, I really don't know what I would say. Sometimes I may agree and sometimes I may not. To be honest, I really don't know where I stand! If Almighty exists, then why humanity is put to such pains and trauma. Are we some dolls to be played by a mad kid called Almighty, who has completely lost its senses. That means almighy is definitely not a good factor alone. Similarly, I can argue that Almighty isn't a bad factor. This means the so called Almighty, is a mere spectator of the events. Almighty is all powerful but still powerless-it's interpretaion should be taken as an oxymoron to it's dictionary meaning.

No comments: